University Hospitals Spine Institute’s 1st Annual Comprehensive Spine Care Forum
The program was developed and presented by University Hospitals health system’s orthopaedic and neurological experts part of the UH Spine Institute. The program was designed for clinicians who treat patients with spinal disorders and those who have an interest in broadening their knowledge of the state of the art approach to the diagnosis and management of spine disease.
- Be familiar with the Multidisciplinary approach to care provided by the University Hospitals of Cleveland Spine Institute
- Recognize the clinical and radiographic presentations of spinal disorder
- Delineate the differences between elective and urgent spinal conditions, including myelopathy and radiculopathy
- Discuss the initial diagnostic approaches to common spinal conditions and subsequent referral strategies
- Identify treatment indications and strategies for spine disorders including both operative and non-operative options, as presented by experts from multiple discipline