- To review latest quality initiative data
- To review vascular lab studies for purposes of quality initiative.
- To present and discuss reader and technologist expectations and future goals.
- Target audience: Vascular lab physician readers and technologists.
- Introductions – Karem Harth
- Growth – Karem Harth
- Quality Initiative Data – Michael Trivonovich
- IAC QI Process
- Case Reviews – Karem Harth
- Critical Values – Karem Harth
- Reader and Technologist Expectations – Karem Harth and Michael Trivonovich
Director, Center for Comprehensive Venous Care UH Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute
Assistant Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Board Certifications Vascular Surgery - American Board of Surgery Surgery - American Board of Surgery Education Fellowship: Vascular SurgeryVascular Surgery - Uh Case Medical Center (2013 - 2015) Research Fellowship: General ...
Manager, Peripheral Diagnostic Vascular Center
University Hospital Cleveland Medical Center